At the end of Twelfth “Five-Year Plan” , the total number of National Museum has reached 4510; the total number of free open museum, memorial museum has reached 2500. Being an important space to collect, safeguard, research and display cultural relics and works of art, museum accommodates cultural communications and exchanges from home and abroad. Now museum has become a symbol of comprehensive soft power during national and regional development.
“2016 China Museum Operating Technology Innovation Summit” will be held on January 7th and 8th, 2016 in Shanghai, China. The summit serves as an international platform for domestic and foreign government officers, industry associations, museums and technology suppliers to discuss the strategy of global digital museum, and exchange the trend of intelligent and creative museum in China, while sharing the professional technology involved in the construction and operation of the museum.
· Developing and Renovating Museum through Coordination of Creative Design, Architecture and Intelligence
· A New Generation of Museum Intelligent Management to Achieve Safety Operation
· Featured Museum Exhibition Form to Enhance the Overall Tourist Experience
· Big Data Applications for Modern Museum
· Problems and Prospects in the Application of 3D Technology in Museums